Sunday, November 25, 2007

I left the dorm.

i feel a little of sadness leaving the dorm. haha.
am i being too dramatic over one little thing?. nah, i d0n't think so.
i lived in that dorm for almost half a year.. it became a part of my life already..

the everyday-dirty room, the bottles scattered, the unmade beds.. shoes everywhere..

everything!!!

but,

all of those will be memorable..

on the other hand..
i feel happy.. im back home!

as in HOME.
H-O-M-E..

the real HOME!

okay okay, enough of the "home-home" thing. haha.
the home im talking bout is the place where I can be comfortable w/ everything..

i can now be the computer maniac again! huwahaha.
that's one main reason why i love our HOME.

uhmm.. others are.. well, my food here is always ready.. i don't need to think of my own meal.
gah, that is so hard..

my clothes here are like arranged.. blah blah.. and so many things..

i just feel happy now that I am back home!


No comments: