Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Fight BOREDOM.

waa.. i feel so tired.. i waited for like one hour and a half at the van terminal..

going home commute sucks. haha.

anyways.. there I was.. waiting.. and waiting.. and waiting again.. i waited. PERIOD.

i saw my classmate from elementary! she rode the same van im in.

okay.. we did not talk or chat or anything.. i just sat there quietly.. and she was like glancing at me every time.. haha. seems like she has something to say or what.. I know she recognizes me.

I want to greet her but we are slightly far from each other.. Im by the door and she's sitting on the opposite side behind the driver..

what happened was.. I was not able to greet her cause I'm like shy. hahaha. stupid. and I want her to greet me first. (tsk tsk,.) how demanding of me.

so the van FINALLY went on with the "journey" (gee, thanks to heaven!!).. and everyone was sleeping.. (including her and me) hahaha.

and, I got off the van without any hi, hellos and whatever..

gaaahh.. maybe she's now thinking that I have changed. maybe she thinks I'm snobbish now..

IM NOT. IT JUST HAPPEN THAT I WAS SHY. that's all. ^^

No comments: