Sunday, December 2, 2007

oopss.. i skipped classes.. ^^

the title says it all..

I SKIPPED OUR CWTS CLASS TODAY!!

hahaha.

i'm so bored that's why I didn't bother staying there until 4pm.
I get out of school at 2:20.. (hurray!!)

i told my father to fetch me.. (again!!)

he did.

i'm feeling hungry.. (i didn't eat lunch)

again, being a HOBBY.. we stopped by BLUE WAVE SHAKEY'S and ate..

hmm..
carbonara supreme!!! (pasta, pasta, pasta!!! great!)
pizza!!!

and we went home after eating..

WE LOVE eating there!! hahaha.. (isn't it obvious? hehe.)

we always eat there! every time we pass by.. hihi..

FOR NOW:
~gotta buy dvd's
~answer social science homework.. (yay! is this true? im doing homeworks at HOME!) haha. well, im going to try..
~do Christmas list..


p.s..
-i can't get rid of these "hihi's, haha's and hehe's!!
gahhh!!!




No comments: