Saturday, July 7, 2007

s0ngs of the day..

.. NINA

Title: At Your Best (You are Loved)
- narinig q dun sa student's activity center.. mei pr0gram kc pra dun sa mga nursing students.. favorite line q dun..



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

"YOU ARE A POSITIVE MOTIVATING FORCE WITHIN MY LIFE"
ayan ang force ng buhay ko! hehe.. up! up there! ^^^^^^


a simple yet meaningful line.. naks..

isa pang s0ng..

..Regina Spektor

Title: Samson
-narinig q at npn00d ung video sa dorm.. bgo pumas0k.. like qna 't0 tlga e.. kahit sa raj0 q plang ndidinig,. hehe..

favorite line:
"I loved you first, I loved you first. Beneath the sheets of paper lies my truth"

last s0ng for the day:

..Chicago

Title: You're the inspiration
-narinig q uli sa d0rm bgo pumas0k.. gnda ng lyrics kahit luma na..

favorite line uli:

"You're the meaning in my life
You're the inspiration
You bring felling to my life
You're the inspiration
Wanna have you near me
I wanna have you hear me sayin'
No one needs you more that I need you..."


waw.. haba n0h.. bu0ng knta tlga mgnda ung messaGe.. ehehe..

No comments: